Wrestling Rules!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Rules!!

The Most eXtreme Wrestling Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum MapForum Map  

mods/admins please look here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bob2

mods/admins please look here Empty
PostSubject: mods/admins please look here   mods/admins please look here EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 7:04 pm

i would like to honor and thank each one of you. rusty9, this forum wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. jeter608, you are very knowledgable of wrestling just like the others. i might not know some of the stuff i learned here if it wasn't for you. and incubus, you are by far the funniest member here. to all of you i would like to say congrats ond thank you. this wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for all of you. also i would like to say that this is the best forum i have ever been on. Bow Head Bang Up
Back to top Go down
rusty9
Administrator
Administrator
rusty9

Male
Number of posts : 3586
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: mods/admins please look here   mods/admins please look here EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 7:08 pm

wow, thanks bob2
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlefanaticforums.b1.jcink.com:81/index.php?
hardy2eX

PostSubject: Re: mods/admins please look here   mods/admins please look here EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 7:16 pm

yeah man that was awsome
your not so bad yourself
Back to top Go down
ziro
Future Hall of Famer
Future Hall of Famer
ziro

Male
Number of posts : 1271

PostSubject: Re: mods/admins please look here   mods/admins please look here EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 7:27 pm

thanks a ton man. 1 question, how did you hear about us?
Back to top Go down
http://xboxunlimited.editboard.com
bob2

PostSubject: Re: mods/admins please look here   mods/admins please look here EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 7:39 pm

on the editboard main page you can look for sites in different catagories. i looked in dual: fighting and i saw this page. i had been a guest for 2 days then i joined
Back to top Go down
ziro
Future Hall of Famer
Future Hall of Famer
ziro

Male
Number of posts : 1271

PostSubject: Re: mods/admins please look here   mods/admins please look here EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 7:40 pm

ok just wondering
Back to top Go down
http://xboxunlimited.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mods/admins please look here   mods/admins please look here Empty

Back to top Go down

mods/admins please look here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Rules!! :: Our Forum :: Important Stuff-
Jump to: