Wrestling Rules!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Rules!!

The Most eXtreme Wrestling Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum MapForum Map  

CREATIVE WRITING THREAD VERSION 3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bridget Boy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Bridget Boy

Male
Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2006-11-14

CREATIVE WRITING THREAD VERSION 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CREATIVE WRITING THREAD VERSION 3   CREATIVE WRITING THREAD VERSION 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2007 11:51 pm

Here is a poem I made up:

So full of hate were our eyes
That none of us could see
Our war would yield countless dead
But never victory

So let us cast arms aside
And like discard our wrath
Thou in faith will keep us safe
Whilst we find the path
Back to top Go down
http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/home.php
rusty9
Administrator
Administrator
rusty9

Male
Number of posts : 3586
Registration date : 2006-09-24

CREATIVE WRITING THREAD VERSION 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CREATIVE WRITING THREAD VERSION 3   CREATIVE WRITING THREAD VERSION 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2007 8:35 pm

hey i'm writing a book and here's the first chapter:

As the final minutes of the day ticked down, I got real excited. I couldn’t keep focused on what my science teacher was saying. I had my attention on the clock. For you see, this was the last day before our summer break.
“Tyler McCormick,” Mrs. Ammock called.
She was talking to me. She also startled me.
“Ma’am,” I answered back.
“Can you tell me how far away the moon is from the Earth?” she asked.
I hesitated for a few seconds.
“Uh…384,400 kilometers,” I replied.
“Correct,” said Mrs. Ammock.
I think she asked me that just to see if I was paying attention. As I turned my head, I remembered where my focus was – the clock. The clock read 3:14 – one minute before the dismissal bell rang.
“5…4…3…2…1!” the class yelled in unison.
The bell sounded. Everyone rushed out the door as Mrs. Ammock tried to tell everyone to have a good vacation. I was one of the first ones out of the classroom.
A few of my friends, including my twin sister Alexis, and I met up in the gym to talk about our future summer plans. My best friend, Martin, said that he was going to a soccer camp in Alabama, where he would play against other people who would be going there and learn new techniques taught by retired professionals. Martin’s dream was always to become a professional soccer player.
My other friend, Will, told us about how he was going to travel across the country with his parents for vacation. His parents had bought an RV a few weeks ago, and were looking to put it to good use.
But then, Martin asked me a question I hadn’t given much thought into.
He asked, “What do you want for your birthday?”
It was Alexis’s and my thirteenth birthday next week. And although I hadn’t put much thought into it, Alexis already knew what she wanted. She wanted a pink MP3 player capable of holding photos, videos, and a lot of songs. And everyone knew it, too, because that was all she talked about for the last few weeks.
“I’m not sure,” I answered back.
“Well, you better decide soon. Your birthday is the 27th – only a week away,” Martin said.
“Maybe I’ll have an idea by tomorrow,” I said back.
I looked at the large clock in the gym. It said 3:48. we had been talking for about thirty minutes. That’s when I realized that Mr. Glomb, our principal, locked up the school at 3:45. and since it was the last day, he probably locked up early. When the principal locked up the school for the summer, he turned off all the phone lines the and air conditioning system so the school didn’t have to pay as much for the bill.
“Well you all know what I want for my birthday,” my sister started to say.
“We have to get out of here!” I screamed in panic, interrupting what my sister was saying.
“Why?” Alexis asked in a skeptical voice.
“Because the school has already closed, and if it hasn’t, then it will be real soon,” I explained.
Then, all the lights shut off completely.
The four of us were supposed to ride out bikes home, which is what we’ve always done since the sixth grade. There was a trail behind the school which led to our neighborhood, less than half a mile away. And all of our parents took an early vacation so there was no one to get us. We were trapped until we could find a way out.

a lot of people told me it was really good
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlefanaticforums.b1.jcink.com:81/index.php?

CREATIVE WRITING THREAD VERSION 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2